Brad had a birthday this past Saturday. I tried to do many of his favorite things that day. Unfortunately, I didn't remember the camera for any of them :(
1) He had to round in the morning, but when he got home, he got to go on a run...without pushing Jacob in the stroller.
2) When he returned from his run, I had a made a breakfast casserole - probably one of his favorite breakfasts.
3) Later that day, Brad got to take a nap. Apparently, this is something he loves to do.
4) Then that evening, I got a baby sitter. First we went for dinner at Texas Roadhouse. This is Brad's favorite restaurant. He loves the peanuts they give you before as you wait and he especially loves being able to throw the shells on the floor.
5) After dinner, I took Brad to the Frisbee golf course and we actually played all 18 holes! It was so hot and sweaty, but it was fun too. There was poison ivy all over the place, but I think we made it though the whole course without getting any on us.
6) On the way home, we went to Dairy Queen and got Blizzards. This was especially refreshing after being in the blazing hot sun for 2+ hours playing golf.
It was a very fun birthday and I hope Brad enjoyed getting to do many of his favorite things. We love you Brad!
7.29.2008
Birthday Boy
Posted by Rebecca at 1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Comments:
Happy birthday Brad!!! We wish that we could have been there to celebrate or watch jacob for you. Sounds like a great day though!
Hey guys, hope Brad had a great birthday. They don't get any funner the older you get :-( Anyway, just thought I would say "hi" and leave you the link to my blogspot: www.missourijoneses.blogspot.com
It's not as interesting as yours, and I'm still trying to figure stuff out! Hope to see you soon!
Kim
Happy Birthday Brad, you are such a good wife - maybe it will inspire me to better for Matt's. You mentioned you were de-pacifying, but I didn't realize you had it all recorder, I would have been checking everyday to commiserate. But we are basically back to normal at our house too, except that Zoey isn't napping - we'll see if she keeps that up.
Post a Comment