I took Jacob to the splash park at the zoo on Wednesday. He thought it was so much fun. They have some neat water slides there that Jacob loved going down. I finally had to find something else to distract him so we could stop going down them. He has a little girl friend that we met at the zoo. I've been trying to teach him her name. He refers to her as Manny - can you guess her real name? (It's Madelyn). But that's okay, because she calls him Dake. So together, they are Dake & Manny!
7.04.2008
Manny & Dake
Posted by Rebecca at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 Comments:
That's a cute picture of them together!
That is a cute picture!!
I love how their little minds think. What a great way to cool off.
That zoo looks pretty cool. Jake is getting big-are you thinking about another one? You really don't have to answer that question. I am just curious.
The Splash Park is great especially on Monday and Wednesday Mornings when it is not as crowded. That pic is so cute. Jacob is growing up.
Yeah, Jacob looks a lot older in that picture...I guess it has been awhile since I have seen him though...
Too cute! Love the names for each other.
Post a Comment