So, last night went better than expected. He went to bed at 8:00, cried until about 8:15, fell asleep until about 8:50, cried until 9:10 and then fell back asleep and woke up at about 7:50 this morning. I'm not sure if he cried during the night since I was in a room far from him with the fan on for some "white noise".
Nap time today, I think, went better than yesterday. I put him down at about 1 pm and it took him about 15 minutes to fall asleep. Then he woke up about 15-20 minutes later and cried for another 15-30 minutes. Then he woke up at about 3:30. So, more sleep than yesterday, but more crying too. Who knows.
He's in the room right now crying since I've put him down for the night. I feel bad making him cry in there when it would be so easy to get the pacifier back out and give it to him. I'm sure if I did that he would fall right to sleep. But I know that it's got to go at some point and now is as good a time as any. I sure hope he sleeps well tonight. I sort of wonder if tonight will be worse than last night (since last night went so well). I guess we'll just have to see. Hopefully by this time next week we'll both be sleeping like a baby!
7.16.2008
Pacifier Update
Posted by Rebecca at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Comments:
Good luck with the paci situation. We had lots of fun at your house--thanks for letting us visit! I expect to see some new pictures posted soon!
Sounds like fun! That is great though that you are getting rid of the paci before he is old enough to remember it. We miss you guys!
Good luck it is a hard process sometimes but very worth it in the end!
Post a Comment