Two of my sisters and their kids came to visit us last week. They got here on Wednesday and left this past Sunday. We had such a good time, and had a very full house. With them, their kids, and my little family, we had 14 of us in the house!
The first day they were here, we went to a near-by park and let the kids play. The first thing Jacob did was slide down the big slide into a big mud puddle. I had to change him into an old Onesie I had in the bag, but he didn't mind.
On Friday we loaded everyone up and headed over to a fun water park. We were there for several hours and the kids had a good time playing in the wave pool, going down the water slides, and playing in the kiddie pool that had some small slides. I left the water park early with the little kids. I wish I would've had my camera because I had Trista, Jacob, & Zoey zonked out in the backseat and Dallin sleeping in the front seat. Oh well, it was cute and it's in my memory.

That evening we went to the mall for the kids to play on the little play place there. Jacob and Trista entertained each other in our car on the way there and back.

We enjoyed seeing all of you and getting to play and hang out together. We're excited for next year when we'll be living closer permanently and the kids can play together more (and we can play and eat more too!). Love you all and thanks for making the trip our way!


1 Comments:
Great pictures--especially the last one with all of us in it. Gee, who do the two grumpy boys belong to? Oh, wait, they're mine. Lucky me!
Post a Comment