Some of you may remember a previous post about Jacob's religious awareness. He was in the mood for temples again, so I obliged. This time, we went all out with 3 temples:
The next day, we cut his hair!
Levi has been working on his spitting skills, as Brad has found out. Brad about freaked out when it happened...yeah, you can tell he doesn't stay home with Levi every day!
Also, this would be why I always smell like old, sour milk. This too shall pass though, right?
Recently, Levi has been learning to smile. Here's one of his first:
Here's one a few days later that's a much bigger smile. Isn't he cute?!
And here's just one of my boys hanging out:
5.28.2009
What's Up
Posted by Rebecca at 7:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 Comments:
Levi has such a sweet little smile. Cute boys :)
I love baby smiles!
Love the hair Jacob. Levi, you have a beautiful smile, can't wait to see it in person!
What a sweet little smile! It's the best when they finally start smiling! I remember I was so happy because I finally knew my baby liked me. :)
lol, Jacob's hair is awesome :) And Levi's smile is so cute! Evelyn didn't start smiling until she was like 3 months so I know what you mean.
Post a Comment