5.07.2009

Who's who?

Lots of people ask me who I think Levi looks like and if I think he looks like Jacob. Sometimes I think they look quite a bit alike, but sometimes I think Levi definitely looks different than Jacob. So...here's a quiz for you. It's not a long quiz, but can you tell which baby is which? Good luck!

If you answer correctly by 3:30 pm tomorrow (5/8/09), your name will go into a hat and the person whose name I draw will receive something fun in the mail. Good luck!!

11 Comments:

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

number one is for sure Jacob and #2 is Levi...am I right?

Jordana said...

Jacob on the left, Levi on the right.

Crystal said...

Levi on the left, Jacob on the right! They are both adorable!

themorganfam said...

Left is Levi Right is Jacob.

Carley said...

What a fun game! Levi is on the left, Jacob is on the right. Boy, they aren't brothers are they?

Post Family said...

Levi left, Jacob right. What's my prize?

Amy Jo said...

Levi left and Jacob right.

Sarajane said...

Levi is on the left.

Kim Jones said...

Jacob on the left, Levi on the right.

Brady and Kariann said...

They definately are brothers!! I think Levi is on the left and Jacob is on the right! Hope the doctor's appt. went well. I can't believe he is already 1 month old!

Ruth said...

this is just a guess because they look identical but I'm assuming Levi is on the right. How fun to have matching boys! :)