5.09.2009

Results

So, thanks to everyone who played my little game. I think you will all agree now that both my boys look quite a bit alike. There are a few differences though: Levi has a more red complexion than Jacob. Levi has more of a little ball on the tip of his nose than Jacob does. Levi's chin is a little more square than Jacob's is. Levi also has darker hair than Jacob, although they are both blonds. These differences may have been hard to see in the pictures I posted. Also, the picture of Jacob looks a lot like the picture of Levi that I have on my sidebar.

So, now that you've read all of that...Levi was in the picture on the left and Jacob was in the picture on the right.

Good job to the 7 of you who chose correctly!!! The name drawn out of my hat (really it was a bowl, but who cares?) was...KARIANN!! So, Kariann, look for something in your mailbox or possibly front steps within the next week. I haven't picked out what I'm sending yet, but it should be fun to receive anyway.

Good job guys. Maybe I'll do this again sometime. Sorry for those of you who chose correctly, but didn't win. Maybe next time :)

5 Comments:

Post Family said...

What a fun little game! I'm sad I don't get a prize, but at least I guessed correctly! You're the winner though, with those two beautiful little boys!

Brady and Kariann said...

YEAH!!! YEAH!!! I'm so excited - I never thought I'd be the winner. Both your boys are so cute. The kids had such a fun time playing with Jacob yesterday. Thanks again!

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

no fair!!! Kariann is there to see him! I guessed that the one who looked most like me MUST be Jacob! ha ha! That was so funny...we will have to test it out with our little guy when he gets here.

Carley said...

OH man! I didn't get a prize? That's okay, I am just glad you are moving here soon. I miss you and I can't wait to meet Levi!

Crystal said...

They are both very cute. I must say I am a very disappointed. I guess I didn't read the rules closely. I thought the winner was the one who responded with the right answer FIRST! Boy was I wrong. Way to go Kariann!