5.11.2009

One Month

It's a few days after the fact, but on the 7th, Levi was officially one month old! I can't believe how quickly this month has flown by. Levi has been such a good baby. He eats pretty well, sleeps pretty well, and is generally happy. Sure, he cries now and then and I've had projectile spit up and stuff from the other end as well coming at me over the last month, but overall, it's been great.

Levi then

On Friday, I took Levi in for his one month check up. Everything is looking great and Levi now weighs 9 pounds! That's almost 1 1/2 pounds since his two week weight check. At 9 pounds, he's in the 25-30th percentile for weight. He measured 22 inches long, which put him in the 75th percentile for height. It's weird to think that we actually have a baby who is above average in one of those categories. For weight, anyway, Jacob was rarely even on the chart...in the opposite direction.
Levi now

We've sure enjoyed this first month and are glad Levi joined our family!

2 Comments:

Hiatt Family said...

They DO grow up fast...although I must say that you make skinny babies!

Crystal said...

What a sweet little boy. I just want to squeeze him!