5.19.2009

Perefct mix

Since Brad and I have a lot of the same features, people are never quite sure who our kids look like. I think both of our kids are a great mix of the two of us. With that being said, Jacob is a perfect mix of mine and Brad's likes too. He loves to dance, just like me. But he has Brad's taste in music. As Jacob and Brad were coming home from the Y the other day, Weezer was on the radio with their song Beverly Hills. When they got to the garage and Brad turned the car off, Jacob said, "Turn music back on!" When they got inside, we found Beverly Hills on the computer and let Jacob dance. Also, when I went Visiting Teaching the other day, with Jacob, as soon as we got in the car and he heard the radio, he requested Beverly Hills. I may need to download this song so he can hear it...otherwise we'll do a lot of scanning on the radio for this song on our drives! Turn your head to the side and enjoy our little mix master :)

6 Comments:

Brady and Kariann said...

That is so funny...He's quite the dancer!!!

Post Family said...

Who says white guys can't dance?!?!

Aimee said...

He's a great dancer, and he can keep it going for a while!

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

I think he's got moves because he was conceived in Cleveland.

Desaray said...

Wow, that kid can move. :o)

Crystal said...

What a stud! So fun.

So about the address. I kind of feel bad having you mail something but if you really want to then...ok.
3367 Canyon Meadow Drive
South Jordan, UT 84095
Honestly though no worries. Just save our new address to update your christmas card list.