10.28.2008

Happy Birthday!

It's official. Jacob's now 2! He can even say he's two if you ask him. We're working on being able to hold up two fingers, but that's a little harder. We're going to actually celebrate his birthday this weekend since Brad won't really be around today. Jacob's been talking about his birthday and birthday cake today, so hopefully we won't disappoint him on Saturday.

A few fun facts about Jacob:
1) Jacob loves to run and jump. If you're ever at our house, watch out because you might be what he's trying to jump on...or he might ask to race you!
2) He is learning to count - sometimes he gets it right, sometimes he doesn't, but we're trying.
3) Jacob sometimes calls his Daddy, "Dear" because that's what Mom calls him sometimes.
4) Jacob loves to help his Daddy work. He will even say, "I help work?" when he sees his dad come home.
5) Jacob loves going to nursery, such a change from 6 months ago!

That's just a few things about Jacob. We sure love having him in our home. He makes us laugh a lot and we are thankful that he is in our family. We love you Jacob!

8 Comments:

Carley said...

Happy Birthday Jacob! Very cute picture.

Jordana said...

2 year olds can be so fun! It sounds like him and Jayna would get along well right now! Hope it's a fun day!

Amy said...

He is so adorable Rebecca. I hope he had a wonderful birthday. I like the background!

Brady and Kariann said...

Happy Birthday Jacob! Hope you had a fun day. I love his cheesy smile in that picture :)!

Aimee said...

I love the picture! Luckily, we have a jumping-on-the-couch friendly house. We're excited for you guys to come so that we can see him in action!

Larson Love said...

Wow! Two years already. I can't believe how fast time goes. He is sure a cutie.

Post Family said...

Happy Birthday Jacob! You're such a fun boy. We can't wait to see you again at Christmas!

Post Family said...

Also, TAG, you're it!