10.18.2008

Messes

This is what Jacob has been up to the last two days.

Don't you think a 2 year old (well, almost) needs a little concealer to cover up those irritating skin problems?

Gotta love blue M&Ms!

5 Comments:

Carley said...

Boys will be boys, right? I don't look forward to those days, but I think they are almost here!

Steuer Family News said...

Hey that would be great!(about getting boys together to play) Jacob would absolutely love that. Just now when we were looking at your blog, he saw your son and said, "Look! There's Jacob!" So he definitely knows your Jacob. I can't believe how fast they're growing up!

Eric, Janae, Kallie, Sadie said...

Jacob's little personality is so cute, I love it & that soup looks delicious I'm going to have to try it!

Unknown said...

I love that first picture! He is so cute-still cute making messes I am sure.

Brady and Kariann said...

I love messy faces, not so much cleaning them up, but their so darn cute!