This past fall has been full of landscaping projects around our house. Our last project to tackle was the rock wall landing in our backyard. Brad and I planted some ground cover in the spring and it never did grow. So, we (really just Brad) pulled those plants up, took them back to Lowe's for a refund, and bought plants, mulch, and grass seed to re-do the area. Jacob sure enjoyed helping his dad out in the yard. He loves to be outside and working with the dirt...well, really both boys do. That's nice for me because then I have peace and quiet inside the house so I can do what I love...read a good book!
11.02.2008
Landscaping
Posted by Rebecca at 2:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
After
2 Comments:
Nice job on the landscaping Brad and Jacob - it looks great! It really adds a lot to your backyard!!
That looks great!! Houses sure do make you busy don't they. Seems like you guys are doing project after project as well.
Post a Comment