Saw this on Meagan's blog, so thought I'd give it a try...who knew!111 words
Oh Becca, we all knew you were a fast typer. I won't even try because it will probably say 30 wpm!
Very good. Also thank you for commenting, now I know how much you truly love me!
Where do you get all these friends that blog? Your friend list goes on forever!
I thought I was a pretty good typer, but I just tried it and I got 56 wpm! You are amazing!!
What a riot! I want to try...
So I got 77 wpm with 1 wrong word. I am totally impressed!
Way to go, Gina...I was a typist by profession, so I guess I have an advantage anyway ;)
That is awesome. I am not surprised! I knew you could type fast. I tried it and i had 3owpm. pretty sad.
Post a Comment
8 Comments:
Oh Becca, we all knew you were a fast typer. I won't even try because it will probably say 30 wpm!
Very good. Also thank you for commenting, now I know how much you truly love me!
Where do you get all these friends that blog? Your friend list goes on forever!
I thought I was a pretty good typer, but I just tried it and I got 56 wpm! You are amazing!!
What a riot! I want to try...
So I got 77 wpm with 1 wrong word. I am totally impressed!
Way to go, Gina...I was a typist by profession, so I guess I have an advantage anyway ;)
That is awesome. I am not surprised! I knew you could type fast. I tried it and i had 3owpm. pretty sad.
Post a Comment