3.11.2008

Snow



As many of you know, our part of the country was hit with a pretty good snowstorm this past weekend. We had around a foot of snow. But already today it's mostly melted and my lawn is just a big puddle.





This time around we skipped the big fluffy coat for Jacob and he seemed to enjoy being outside much more since he could move his arms. He loved throwing the snowballs and trying to eat the snow! Just thought I'd post some of my favorite pictures of us playing in the snow. We even put Jacob to work shoveling!





This last picture is my favorite because you can see his blue eyes so clearly...unlike most pictures where it's completely red eye!

5 Comments:

Brady and Kariann said...

Jacob looks so cute and looks like he is having fun. I love the picture of him trying to help shovel the snow! What a little helper.

Carley said...

It looks like fun, but that may be b/c I haven't seen snow for 4 years. I love the last pic. of Jacob, even before you said it was your favorite b/c of his eyes I had already notice them.

Stephens said...

I like your St. Pattie's template!! Can't believe you can type so fast. I do like 80 wpm or something and people always think I am fast!

Post Family said...

Cute pics! Glad it was you who got the snow and not me!

Jones said...

What a cute little boy and snowman. Your blog is really cute, you are so creative. I loved the picture of Ashley and Jacob holding hands. Wow, you really type fast. I'm not going to take you up on the offer to see how fast I type.
Jennie