With Spring in the air, it seems that everything around us is blossoming! We planted tulips last fall and guess what...they have finally arrived! We've never planted tulips before and we weren't sure if the squirrels were going to get to them before they had a chance to grow, but it seems that we were successful and all of the tulips we planted have started to come up. This past week though, a few of them actually got flowers on them!
Jacob loves to go around pointing to the flowers and counting them. I tried to get him to sniff the flowers, but he tends to blow out his nose while sniffing and he's not really a poser anymore, so this is the best we got.
Along with the flowers, though, it seems I am blossoming as well. I actually only have 6 days left until my due date with this next little guy (who is still unnamed). Here's an updated picture for those who are far away or for those who wish to make fun or whatever you'd like to do.
Definitely counting down the days and getting everything prepared for this little guy to enter our home any day now! His little room is all ready, I've pretty much got my bag for the hospital packed, we've got snacks for Brad for the delivery room. Yep, all we need now is baby! Isn't Spring great?
4.01.2009
Blossoming
Posted by Rebecca at 2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 Comments:
You look beautiful Rebecca, good luck with the last few days and choosing a name. Sometimes you just have to see them to decide. Can't wait to see pictures of the cute little guy.
Wow, you look so good! Best of luck with everything if we don't talk to you before the big day. How fun to have a spring baby!
yeah it's getting close! Good luck with everything. You will have to post some pictures of your little guys room.
you look great for being due any day, man I wish I could look that good a week out from my due date. I hope you are feeling well, good luck.
I agree. You look far too rested and happy to be that pregnant! I hope things go smoothly. I can't wait to see pictures of the new bundle. I am so excited for you!!
Good pic. I was going to request one if you didn't post one soon. Wish I could be there when you have the baby Jones. Can't wait for you to live closer!
good luck with birthing your baby. and if i'm not too late yet, i prefer the name trenton. it's very manly sounding. mason reminds me of mace and devin (which is how i would spell it) is just too close to jevin. :)
You don't even gain weight when you're pregnant! That's not fair. You look great. Good luck with the birth.
You look great in that pic...so cute! I'm crossing my fingers for you for tomorrow! Keep me updated and good luck!
You are (were) like the cutest pregnant mama ever! But I'm glad he's here now safe and sound!
Post a Comment