I think Jacob is discovering his true passion in life and his future profession. As the weather has been warmer outside, we have been spending quite a bit more time out of doors. Brad has been taking Jacob on his runs again and Jacob sure enjoys it. The only problem comes when we're just on a walk and Jacob is in the stroller, he thinks Dad should still be running and yells the whole time, "Run, Daddy, run!" until Brad finally gives in. If you're ever in our neighborhood and see us on a walk, you'll notice that the boys are way out in front of me.
Jacob's newest endurance test was created recently. Here's a little clip of Brad and Jacob in our backyard.
The funniest part is that when this was done, Jacob gave Brad the little poles and told him to take a turn, but when Brad would tell him to run the conversation would go like this:
Brad: On your marks, get set, run over there! (Pointing toward the chain link fence and where Brandi - the dog - was barking)
Jacob: I can't, I'm afraid of Brandi.
Brad: Okay, on your marks, get set, run over there! (Pointing towards the privacy fence that was pretty close by)
Jacob: I can't, there's a fence.
Brad: This doesn't seem quite fair...
Isn't that the way life goes? By the way, Dad, better be prepared when you visit to have to race Brad to Jacob shouting out directions! Jacob's sure to have Brad in shape by this summer!
3.18.2009
Training Camp
Posted by Rebecca at 7:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 Comments:
That is so funny, I should attend Jacob's boot camp.
That is so adorable!! What we do for our kids :)
That is really cute, and Brad is such a good sport!
Jacob is a hoot! I love the conversation when the tables are turned though.
That is so funny...and I agree, Brad is a good sport! What a cute kid!!
Oh my heck, that's too funny...I couldn't stop laughing. And love how he then turns to the camera and says "cheese". :o)
that was hilarious!!!!
That is to funny. So is Brad planning on running any races this summer? :)
Post a Comment