4.13.2009

Visitors

On Thursday we brought Levi home from the hospital. That night, Rebecca's parents drove in to visit us. Friday morning, Jacob awoke to Grandparents and some great entertainment! Jacob spent the day wrestling with Grandpa & even Grandma! They got to go on a walk and play hide-and-seek. Rebecca was so glad to have some help and was able to get in a nap while Levi was napping too.

Saturday we took a family trip to the Waterfront park. Grandpa, Grandma, and Brad were able to play with Jacob while Rebecca sat with Levi and made sure he had what he needed. Jacob sure enjoyed playing at the park and it was a nice little outing. By the end of this outing, Jacob was TIRED!Jacob loves diggers, so this was great!
Jacob sharing his digger with Grandma.

My Dad was such a good sport allowing Jacob to do things such as this while reading stories to him:Of course, it wouldn't be hanging out with family, if there weren't games to be played each evening after Jacob went to bed.And while we played games, Levi snuggled his Grandma. Thanks so much Mom & Dad for coming for a quick little visit! We love you & are going to miss you guys (especially Jacob).

7 Comments:

Irlenborn family said...

Sounds like you had a good visit. You don't even looked tired Becca. We can't wait to see him (and the rest of you).

Max Fam said...

he looks JUST like Jacob! Glad you got some rest and family time....Not so glad that I'm still WAITING! :)

call me if you need anything!

Stephens said...

Congratulations! Oh and I love the name Levi. I agree with Heidi- he does look just like Jacob!!

Ruth said...

what a fun visit! I am just so happy for you and your new little boy!!

Crystal said...

What a cute family picture. He is so cute and tiny! It looks like you a little cold while you were playing games.

Carley said...

Good pictures. Levi is such a cutie. How do you find time to do all this blogging with a new baby and a 2 year old? I guess I'm a big slacker.

Todd and Meagan said...

I LOVE the picture of Levi that you added to your sidebar. What a cutie!