4.15.2009

Recently

We've had quite the whirlwind at our house this past week. My parents left on Sunday and Brad's mom got here Monday morning. It's been so nice to have someone around to play with Jacob while I'm resting or taking care of Levi. I'm sure next week will be a big shock for both Jacob and I!

Here are a few things we've been up to recently:
Levi's first FHE
It rained Monday, so after FHE, we went outside and this is what Jacob did:What's a puddle without a little boy, right? After he jumped in it, he promtly sat down in it.

Monday night Levi did a lot of this:
He actually slept 5 1/2 hours without waking up. Then he was awake eating and being changed for about an hour before sleeping for another 4! That's so awesome and I hope he keeps this up.

Levi had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday to check his weight. According to their scale, he's not quite up to his birth weight, but I'm not so sure I trust their scale. The first time they weighed him, they tried to tell me he weighed 6 lb. 6 oz. I said, "Are you sure? On my scale at home, it was more like 7 lb." So, they zeroed out the scale and weighed him again. This time they said 7 lb. So yeah, I don't really believe them, but whatever.

This is just another picture of what Levi has been doing this past week that I thought was cute. Hope your week was a good one too.

8 Comments:

Carley said...

Love the pictures. The boys are both so cute. Nate flocks to puddles to. They must go together like potatoes and gravy. Can't wait to hold you Levi!

Rasmussen Family said...

Levi looks like his brother! And I'm jealous of his sleeping! I hope he keeps it up for you guys! Too cute!

Crystal said...

It looks like Levi is doing great!! I don't trust their scales either. Mom always knows best!

Jacob is going to have ALOT to teach little Levi. I think its safe to say you will have your hands REALLY full in a couple of years.

Sabrina said...

I like the sleeping baby part. It looks so nice outside. Can't wait to see you. P.S. I enjoy Aunt Char's little post it made me laught really good.

Janene said...

Rebecca--Congrats on your new little baby boy!!! He is absolutely adorable and I love his name! I had a crush on a Levi in Junior High. =) It sounds like your delivery and everything went well. I know Jacob is going to LOVE having a brother. You look amazing already--seriously. Best of luck getting some sleep--I think that's the hardest part. But, it looks like Levi is doing great so far. Anyway, congrats again!!!!

Shelly said...

Oh how sweet. I love little sleeping babies. Sorry about the mud. at least big brother is out having fun.

Jessica said...

Look at your family - two little boys! I love the name Levi. I am glad that you chose that name. Jacob looks like he is having fun. I am glad that Levi is sleeping. Little babies are so cute. They are a lot of work, too. So if it gets tough then FOCUS on the cutest. Levi is sooo cute and Jacob too.

Amy and Cameron said...

Congratulations on Levi's safe arrival. He's a cutie! He looks a lot like Jacob.