2.24.2009

Transformations

In the past couple of weeks, I've been working on getting the house in sell-able condition. This meant updating our bedrooms a little bit. Here are before and afters of the master bedroom & the guest bedroom.

Guest room Before

Guest room After

Master bedroom Before

Master bedroom After

The guest bedroom set is actually one we had sitting in our closet, that I'd forgotten about. I thought it went pretty well with the wall color and since it was free, it was an easy/cheap fix to a bedroom that needed to look nicer.

The master bedroom set was purchased at my favorite store - Walmart! I think they make the rooms look much more put together and I'm very happy with the results. Hopefully they will help the house sell more easily...if not, I still love the master bedroom set and that's all I spent money on and I can use it in the next house anyway, so no tears will be shed here.

6 Comments:

Sarajane said...

fun. where are you moving to?

Carley said...

Good colors. Do you realize that you, Angie, and Vicky are all getting your homes ready to sell? Weird, I just want to buy one!

Aimee said...

Very nice. How exciting that you're getting so close to being done!

Julia Callahan said...

Moving before you have a baby? Isn't that what always seems to happen. Good luck! The bedspread is awesome....I love walmart too!! They're the black hole, they take all your time, energy and money!

Crystal said...

I love the masterbedroom bed set!

Sabrina said...

Looks good so we need more on the move info.