2.11.2009

HIS and HERS

I thought this was an appropriate tag since Valentine's Day is this week.

HIS and HERS
This is just like 25 things about me,except there are pre-decided questions and it's about you AND your spouse!! And of course,tag people!!!


1. What are your middle names? Lynn & William
2. How long have you been together? Married for 8 1/2 years, dated for about a year before we got married, so 9 1/2 years
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? Couple months, I guess.
4. Who asked who out? Brad asked me out. The first time he did, I turned him down to go bowling with Carley - and he NEVER lets me forget it! He was very persistent, which is probably a good thing.
5. How old are each of you? I'm 28, he's 31. I love that I'm younger, although Brad likes to say we're the same age. Shoot, I'm even in a different decade than he is!
6. Whose siblings do you see the most? Mine. But we see his quite a bit too when we go home, it's just that we stay at my Mom & Dad's where the rest of my sibs stay too.
7. Do you have any children together? Yes, a two year old boy and one on the way (boy too!).
8. What about pets? Nope, hopefully never will either.
9. Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Getting enough quality time together, with work and kid(s), we don't spend nearly enough time with just us.
10. Did you go to the same school? High school, no...but we did attend college together for about 2 years.
11. Are you from the same town? Nope, but our parents only live about 20 minutes from each other.
12. Who is the smartest? Hmmm, hard question. We scored exactly the same on the ACT. Brad is way better at understanding things and I'm better at just memorizing things. Book smarts, Brad's probably smarter, otherwise (street smarts, just plain knowing things, etc.) it'd be me.
13. Who is the most sensitive? Me.
14. Where do you eat out most as a couple? Lately it's been Tony Roma's (I like their desserts the best) before that it was Texas Roadhouse. Give out free food (bread sticks, peanuts, chips & salsa) and Brad's there!
15. Where is the farthest you have traveled as a couple? Cancun! (Wait, wait, that's only in my dreams the real answer is San Jose, CA.)
16. Who has the craziest exes? Brad for sure - only because I don't have any! First and only love for me :)
17. Who has the worst temper? Definitely me. Brad is slow to anger. And believe me, I've tried. Just ask him about having water spit in his face.
18. Who does the cooking? It depends on the period of life we're in. Right now, I guess I probably do, but that's not saying much. Many nights I'm not sure if Brad will make it home in time for supper, so it's just something quick and easy. Other times I'm a real go-getter and have things ready for him. In the past I'd read scriptures while Brad cooked dinner. He's actually probably as good a cook as I am.
19. Who is more social? I think Brad's more social than I am. But he would probably say I'm more social than he is.
20. Who is the neat freak? I guess me. Brad's actually very clean, especially for a guy. When it comes to inside the house I like things put away more than he does. When it comes to the yard, he worries about that more than I do.
21. Who is more stubborn? Again, that's all me! Hmmmm, seems to me I have more things I need to work on than Brad does.
22. Who hogs the bed? Brad definitely hogs the bed. I can't wait until we have a king-sized bed, that way he can sleep in the middle if he wants to and I still have room on my side!
23. Who wakes up earlier? Brad does, for sure.
24. Where was your first date? Tough question. My answer differs from Brad's. I say it was to a Taco-study (something Brad made up). He says it was to play Frisbee.
25. Who has the bigger family? Brad does.
26. Do you get flowers often? No.
27. How do you spend the holidays? Driving back to see both sides of our family and then it's really hectic. Or else we end up alone at our house because we currently don't live near any family. It's all or nothin' baby!
28. Who is more jealous? Jealous of what - nobody hits on us anymore! Although I did get a free Frosty from Wendy's last time I was about 5 months pregnant. The kid probably had no clue and Brad wasn't jealous at all because I shared my Frosty with him!
29. How long did it take to get serious? Brad says he wanted to marry me after our first date. For me, it was more like about 3 months before I knew for sure.
30. Who eats more? Brad does - thank goodness, I'd hate to say I eat more!
31. Who does the laundry? Me, but only because I'm home all day to do it. If Brad's around, he's great at pitching in (although I hate the way he folds some of the clothes).
32. Who is better with the computer? I guess I am, but that's really not saying much. I know how to work things like Word, Excel, etc., but if there are computer problems, we just call our Brothers/Brothers-in-Law. We're hoping one of our kids is a computer genius!
33. Who drives when you are together? Brad does normally, unless I'm feeling the need for more control (and if I don't want to take care of Jacob in the backseat).

1 Comments:

Crystal said...

You two are so cute. I miss hanging out. I wish we could get together for a game night.
I can't believe you are already 32 weeks! Its been fast for me. I hope your feeling well with lots of energy!