You're that far along and you have no double chin or chubby anything! You are so cute pregnant! I gain way too much, it takes me a year to get off the weight.
Ahhhh! You look so cute. I love pregnant bellies, and yours is pretty small. It is getting close isn't it?! yeah!! I stole the pregnancy picture I did-so don't think you stole mine! LOL!
10 Comments:
You don't look that big to me. I only say this b/c you mentioned to me that you felt big. I like the black/white.
Did you take this pictures? It looks good.
Really, really cute pic!
You look great!!
So cute. He'll be in your arms before you know it!
You're that far along and you have no double chin or chubby anything! You are so cute pregnant! I gain way too much, it takes me a year to get off the weight.
I agree with Sabrina, good pic...nice work. Can't wait to see you.
Ahhhh! You look so cute. I love pregnant bellies, and yours is pretty small. It is getting close isn't it?! yeah!! I stole the pregnancy picture I did-so don't think you stole mine! LOL!
I voted Gavin because obviously it is the cutest name ever;)
what a precious picture! you and your baby belly are beautiful and almost make me want one again... almost being the imperative word here.
Post a Comment