11.07.2008

Birthday Party


We celebrated Jacob's birthday on the 1st with some friends. Here are some pictures of Jacob's 2nd birthday!

The cake and ice cream were a big hit, and then it was time for presents! This kid made out this year for his birthday - he enjoyed every minute of it.With these two gifts, he'll be doing cursive in no time, right?!

Jacob loves this tractor/wrecking ball construction site gift. Thanks G&G Jones!

Jacob's little girlfriend liked his puzzle as much as he does. Thanks G&G Smith!

Mommy's favorite gift! He's actually started using the potty. We haven't had to change a poopy diaper in almost 2 weeks! Way to go Jake. The pee-pee thing we're still working on, but hey, he just turned two so I think he's doing rather well. I didn't want to clean a potty chair so this seat that goes on our toilet has been a back saver for me. Jacob loves it and is always excited to use it!

Already slam dunking!

Thanks to everyone who celebrated with us. Jacob had a great birthday and is enjoying all his new toys!

1 Comments:

Megan said...

OH SO CUTE!!!! I love those pictures! I'm glad Jacob had a great birthday1