So here's a craft I've been working on for awhile. It's the first time I've ever actually made cards, so they aren't really detailed. I thought they turned out pretty good so I sent one to each member of my family (except the sister who lives abroad). I hope you enjoy!
11.14.2008
Crafty
Posted by Rebecca at 6:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 Comments:
Yeah, we are so excited for you guys!! And another baby boy-I'm sure he will be just as cute as Jacob. Way to go on being "crafty," I love the poem too. Congratulations!
I new it!!!!! congrats! I've loved having a boy.
How exciting...I'm sure Jacob will love having a brother to work in the yard with (and maybe you too) :o)
love you!
Congratulations, that is so exciting! Hope you're feeling okay Rebecca.
congratulations Becca! Another boy will be fun. And darn you for being a month ahead of me. ;)
congratulations! how fun for Jacob to have a little playmate. hope you've been feeling good.
Hey! Congratulations! I just got saw your blog today! I hope you are feeling well.
I KNEW IT!!! I can't wait to tell Tyson. He told me about 4 weeks ago that he thought you might be prego. CONGRATS!!!
sneaky, sneaky.
congratulations!
YAY!!!
We are so excited for you guys! Jacob looks excited too! Cute poem...my you are crafty!
Yeah!!! Congratulations!! I was starting to wonder, I could just feel you were either pregnant or getting ready. I am so excited for you guys!! You will love having two boys together, they will be buds like Nash and Canyon are. SO FUN!!!!
Congratulations!! It will be so fun to have two boys to be little buddies! Jacob is so cute, this little boy will be too.
You guys think you are pretty sneaky, don't you! Congrats on the boy! Warning! They just keep on coming :-)
Congrats! When you left a comment on my blog I was curious that I thought you might be expecting. I am not sure why, maybe it just reminded me of you. Anyway, I can't believe you kept it a secret so long. I am a couple weeks behind you and definetely showing!!
a baby brother- perfect. i am excited for you guys. hope all is going well and that you are feeling good.
what exciting news. i love how you shared it too. i hope you're feeling okay and enjoying the happy "middle trimester".
Congrats! What a cute poem and way to tell people.
How wonderful. Congrats!!!
Rebecca my friend,
That is so exciting and great news!! I thought your comment about getting a baby like mine sounded a bit like you were already expecting one! Congrats! Babies are so fun. I want to see pictures of your belly in the months to come!
Congratulations!! Rebecca that that is awesome. Two boys is so fun. It is just super! I hope you are feeling well. What a double bonus for Thanksgiving being pregnant and not having to cook and having your husband with you with no work and family to be with too. Perhaps that is a quadruple bonus. I am smiling!
Very cute craft!
Post a Comment