In the middle of July, Jacob hit a HUGE milestone!
Yep, on July 10th, Jacob finally hit the 40 pound mark! Now we can be in a regular booster seat legally :) It only took him 5 years, 8 months, and 13 days to do it! He was so excited, can you tell?
My kid would squish your kid! I posted stats...by the way. Scott was sleeping and I couldn't get to them earlier! You won't believe how big my 6 year old is. You can tell jacob sure is proud! what a big occasion!
2 Comments:
My kid would squish your kid! I posted stats...by the way. Scott was sleeping and I couldn't get to them earlier! You won't believe how big my 6 year old is. You can tell jacob sure is proud! what a big occasion!
Nathan had a check up for allergies yesterday and is 40 lbs exactly, made me think of Jacob!!
Post a Comment