Jacob had his first day of kindergarten almost two weeks ago! We started the morning off right with a pancake breakfast.
Then it was outside to shoot some pictures of Jacob before he started school.
 |
| 5 and so ready to start school! |
 |
| This is one of Jacob's favorite poses :) |
 |
| Make some silly faces! |
 |
| Getting kissed in the driveway :) |
I was able to take Jacob to school and drop him off. Brad was kind enough to move his surgery start time (he does surgery on Wednesdays and that's the day school started) back so I could have a little time with Jacob and not feel quite so rushed in the morning! So, Jacob and I drove to school and then I walked him to his classroom. He told me he was a little nervous and I admitted I was too. He asked me why? And I told him I was a little nervous because we hadn't done something like this before.
He walked right into his classroom, put up his backpack, found his desk and sat down to start coloring. Luckily, he wanted another kiss before I left :)
 |
| Backpack cubby spot - they let us decorate the back of the cubby with pictures from home! |
 |
| Coloring a picture. |
Jacob had a great first day of school. He told me his favorite part was...wait for it...yep! recess :) He was able to find some of his friends from preschool to play with on the playground. He is really enjoying school so far and is doing great! I'm so glad he likes his teacher, has friends, and seems to be learning and enjoying going to school. I am excited to see how much he learns this year and how much he will grow. Love you Jake!
2 Comments:
Wow, Jacob, you're getting soo old. Kindergarten? So cool. And Bec, think you're jeans are so cute...what brand?
He looks so much older to me all of a sudden!! (: That's funny he admitted he was nervous but yet the fact you were nervous - he questioned it, lol! And he wanted another kiss, how sweet!! I'm glad he's found some good friends! (:
Post a Comment