I can't believe it's already been 12 years! It seems like so long ago and like yesterday all at the same time. We were married and sealed for time and all eternity in the St. Louis, Missouri Temple on July 6, 2000.
 |
| Night of the reception (July 8) |
 |
| 12 years later - July 6, 2012! |
 |
| 2 dozen roses for our anniversary |
I was in charge of our anniversary plans for this year. I arranged for my mom to come and watch the kids and decided we'd do something more adventurous than we've ever done before...
ZIPLINING!!! We had dinner at Panera (it had to be quick & we love that they are a healthy alternative to eating out!). Then we headed down to Branson for a night on the ziplines :)
 |
| Getting ready to go! |
 |
| Isn't he handsome? The gear you have to wear isn't all that flattering. |
 |
| Weeee!!! |
They don't let you take cameras on the zipline tour, so a picture from Brad's phone is the best we could do, and it was blurry. The night was really fun. There were 7 ziplines on our adventure and about 3-4 rope bridges. After we went ziplining, we went to Andy's for the best frozen custard around. It was a fabulous anniversary date and one we won't soon forget.
Within the last 12 years, we have accomplished much together. Brad went through 6 years of school (while married, he'd already been to some before we got married), 3 years of residency, and we have 3 beautiful children. I am excited to see what the next 12 years will bring. Love you Brad! Happy Anniversary!
4 Comments:
Awww, you have sure been through a lot together. That is A LOT of school!!! How fun, I didn't realize you went zip lining. I don't know if I would be brave enough. (:
What a fun way to celebrate! You guys haven't aged a bit! Congrats!
What a fun idea! Happy belated anniversary. :)
Looks like fun! Glad you could celebrate! :)
Post a Comment