10.07.2009

Vacuum Help

So I'm trying to keep my house clean, right? I'm mid stride in vacuuming my bedroom and the vacuum stops. I think maybe I've pulled the cord out of the plug. Nope, still plugged in. Maybe the power in the house went off. Nope radio and lights still working. Maybe my cord hit the on/off switch at the bottom of the vacuum. I try turning it back on. Nope, nothing! My vacuum is dead.

So, now I have the great honor of purchasing a new one! I'm kind of excited to get a nice vacuum. Here are the two I've heard are great:


The Dyson Or the 8 lb. Oreck


Do any of you have one of these and what would your pick be (and why)? I'd like any help I can get as I want a new (and nice) vacuum soon!

3 Comments:

Stephens said...

My mom had the Oreck and was not impressed. I have heard great things about the Dyson- I had to buy a new vacuum recently and bought a Bissel. I will getting a Dyson when we buy a house again.

Crystal said...

My mom has the oreck and my inlaws have the dyson. I like the dyson a little bit better just because it drives itself better then the oreck. Also, if you get the kind of dyson that has the rolling ball it is easy to pivote, which might be a standard for the dyson now. Also, I'm kind of weird and I like to see how much dirt my vacuum is picking up every time I vacuum. So I would choose the dyson because it has the see through container and then I also wouldn't have to buy bags. Good luck in picking and choosing!

Crystal said...

Hi you. I have a dyson. It does a good job and is pretty functional.

Jacob's birthday is coming up. The big 3 right?!