9.20.2009

Home Sweet Home

We moved into our house about two months ago. Since, we've been busy unpacking, Craigslist shopping, traveling, and getting things in order. I've had several requests for pictures of the house, so here you go!The front, it had recently rained

Entrance and formal living room

Formal dining room (table purchased from Craigslist!)

Kitchen

Master bedroom

Master bathroom

Jacob's bedroom with Cars theme and big boy bed!

Levi's bedroom with new crib and matching dresser

Downstairs living room with a view of the office

Pool table downstairs (came with the house! and we love it...pool anyone?)

So far we're really enjoying our house and are so glad that Brad is done with residency and we can enjoy some time with him too. Any of our friends from far away places, we've got the room now, come and visit!

9 Comments:

Crystal said...

Your house looks so nice. I love how big the kitchen is. I also like the colors that you painted in the rooms. Cute crib in Levi's room. I can't wait to see it all in person.

Aimee said...

Nice digs! We will be there before you know it!

welltrainedmom said...

We are avid craigslist shoppers as well! Almost all of our furniture has come from there!

Crystal said...

Rebecca I just reviewed your blog since Levi's 2 month check up and wow! You have had a busy summer! What a fun and very exciting summer. I love your house! Its beautiful! It looks like your married to a doctor or something! Very nice! I'm jealous of your finished basement and pool table. Shoot, maybe we will come visit!

Todd and Meagan said...

That is a good lookin' new pad you have there :) I am in love with your bedroom paint color...I feel a painting itch coming on.

Unknown said...

How nice!! Thanks for sharing the pictures. When I think about people it makes it fun to be able to picture them in their homes sometimes. Bet you are glad school is over and you can move on to the next chapter! Yeah!

Anonymous said...

Your house looks great! I bet it is so nice to make such an upgrade like that. Next year.... we miss you guys and hope you all are doing well.

Desaray said...

Did you re-paint a lot? If so wanna come to my house? I'm having a hard time picking colors... Looks really nice. Glad you're enjoying it!

Max Fam said...

ummmm, are you serious? I love it. Can we say, Moving Up in the WORLD????