9.05.2009

Sitting around

These two little guys really like hanging out together. Jacob gets a kick out of trying to make Levi laugh, and of course, Levi gets a kick out of Jacob's antics.

Lately, Levi has decided he can sit up on his own. I took these pictures about one week ago. Levi has gotten even better since, but here's a sample of him sitting up. Don't mind the drool on Levi's shirt, it's almost always present these days!

The boys, hanging out. Most of the time, Jacob just ignores Levi, but every now and then he wants to play with him and asks to get his picture taken with him.

Levi, all alone! He's actually pretty good at sitting by himself. He can sit even straighter this week and for longer periods of time. Once, he was even sitting and crying...now that's balance!

4 Comments:

Crystal said...

He's too cute! Yay, for being able to sit up on his own!

Ruth said...

Awww, your little boys are seriously adorable!

Jessica said...

I have no tips on sleeping or entertaining. Just keeping going. Your boys are so cute. I am glad that you got to go to a baseball game with your fam. What fun. Isn't it great to live close to family!

Carley said...

I am now caught up on all the blogs. Whew, that took a while. I love the pictures and the stories. I'll do better at looking at them now.