1.26.2009

One Warm Day in 30

This past week we finally had a day where it wasn't freezing outside. So, Jacob and I spent the morning playing outdoors. I found some colored chalk and we drew pictures on our sidewalk/front entry.Jacob sure enjoyed this activity. He didn't want to come inside when it was time for lunch. I'm going to be investing in some sidewalk chalk, which hopefully won't break as easily, for when it really decides to warm up for good.At least we got to enjoy our one nice day.

3 Comments:

Jordana said...

This post made me want summer even more, if that's possible! Jayna loved sidewalk chalk last summer, and was like Jacob, we would have to drag in her inside after. I'm just jealous you guys can see your sidewalk right now, ours is covered in snow :(

Crystal said...

We are covered in snow too. Im keeping my fingers crossed for an early spring. Shhh don't tell Brent...he wants it to snow more and ski more.

Aimee said...

It's about this time in January every year that I start yearning for summer. It looks like you guys are a lot closer than we are!