As some of you may have heard, Rebecca is expecting a baby boy in April (this is Brad writing by the way). I would be interested to know what other people feel about some of our names that are currently in the running. This is a PRELIMINARY survey because we may end up changing our minds a month from now and scraping all these names. So please tell us what you think. And if you see an obvious way to make fun of a name that we may have overlooked, please do tell. Don't hold any punches. But please keep it at least PG13 if you can.
-Paxton
-Gavin
-Isaac
-Wade
-Trenton
-Oliver
-None of the above
1.17.2009
A Prelimanary Survey
Posted by Rebecca at 6:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 Comments:
Well... I really like Gavin. You could call him wagon gavin. haha. But Paxton is the name of a girl I know, so that sounds a little strange to me, we call her Paxstonia. Still a big fan of Gavin, driving the Gavin wagon! :) Don't get a station wagon. I hope this helps a little!
Please, no Oliver! Gavin is the definite winner here. Gavin! Gavin! Gavin! (Can you here me cheering here?) No Isaac either.
Trenton I really Like that name. That is my vote!
I still like Isaac, but I think Oliver is cute too. But Brady just said his initials would be "OJ," - just a thought. Anyway, good luck!!
I like Paxton and Gavin. I think these two are really cute.
Just so you know, I did vote. Apparently I'm in the minority as my vote only counts as 6% as the present time. Good luck picking a name.
Okay, so I just typed you a somewhat lengthy message and it didn't save...so I'll just cut to the chase. Here are a few names I like if you don't like them no offense and if you do and use one well, we might have a kid with the same name :o) Parker, Evan, Brett and Mark.
I really like Paxton and Isaac. I don't like Oliver very much. Good luck, it is so hard deciding on a name, they are going to have it forever.
I really like Gavin and Isaac...they are both really cute great names and I cannot think of any way to make fun of them. We are still super excited for you and are even more excited to someday see him. That would be fun IF we ever get back to Louisville to defend Rich's thesis!
I like Gavin, but I'm thinking one of Brad's cousin's named their little boy that? (Not that that matters) You can't go with Oliver, there is a train named that! I think 'Jedi' is still available!
Post a Comment