8.23.2008

A boy & his car

This is one of Jacob's new loves:What fun it is to sit in the driveway and "drive" dad's car. It's something he asks for almost every day.

This is another love:



Vroom, vroom!

6 Comments:

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

oh boys will be boys! We miss you guys! I love your new blog background.

Carley said...

Too cute. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.

Brady and Kariann said...

I love his cute smile as he's "driving" his car!!

Jordana said...

Wow, I haven't checked blogs for a while, Jacob is getting so big. Jayna loves to "drive" our car too!!

Ruth said...

What an adorable little boy! Although I haven't officially met you Jared remembers you (of course) and it's fun to check your blog. :) Thank you for being excited about our little one on the way! :)

Jessica said...

So call me silly. I can just hear you saying "Vroom. Vroom."

Miss ya!