5.31.2008

Paint (me) By Numbers

This is me by numbers:

1 - The number of second holes I have in my left ear. I got it the fall after I graduated high school. The ear ring always bothered my ear and I wore the ring for less than a year. Never liked it and wish I wouldn't have done it. Oh well though, right!

2 - The number of times a week I have a PB&J sandwich for lunch. Sometimes it's even more than this. The reason is because I'm too lazy to think of or make anything else for myself for lunch. Jacob normally eats something different than I do. I would feel bad making him eat PB&J that often, but I kind of like them, so I don't mind too much.

3 - The number of schools I went to during my 5th grade year. No, I wasn't a bad kid, we just moved a lot that year.

4 - The number of years I spent in the Buckeye State!

5 - I believe this is the highest number of points I ever scored in a single basketball game during my whole junior high and high school career (this career ended after my freshman year). It may have even been 4 points total and needs to be moved down a number, but I'll be generous to myself!

6 - The number of provinces or states I have lived in (in alphabetical order): Alberta, Kentucky, Missouri, Montana, Ohio, Utah.

7 - The number of pieces of furniture in my home that were brand new when we got them. Most things in our house were either given to us used or were purchased at a garage sale. We have 7 pieces of furniture that we actually went to a store to pick out! They include: couch, love seat, accent chair, queen-sized bed, futon, 2 dressers (from Value City Furniture). We're in the big time now, eh?!

8 - The number of years I'll have been married on July 6th.

9 - The number of siblings on Brad's side of the family. No, his mom didn't have 10 children, but with in-law siblings, there are 9! We love all of them and can't wait to be living closer to them :)

10 - The number of months Brad and I were dating/engaged before we got married.

11 - The number of months I lived in Utah getting a medical assisting degree. Zero - the number of months I actually worked as a medical assistant! My car broke down, I moved back home, got a "summer" job and didn't change careers until Brad took me to the Buckeye State!

12 - The amount of time (in minutes) it would take me to run a mile - and that may be being generous! When I was in junior high my fastest time was 6 min. 42 sec. and I still came in last!

13 - The number of months left until Brad graduates (for the 4th time!) and he finally has a "real" job!

14 - The number of poopy diapers I change in a two week period (on average). Thank goodness I only have one kid in diapers!

15 - The age I was when I had my first auto accident. I was backing my dad's truck up with a trailer on behind it, and I jack-knifed the trailer into the truck. It bent the bumper up a little bit into the tail gate. When my dad saw what I had done, he took me home to show my mom. I immediately gave her my keys and told her I never wanted to drive again. I felt so bad!

That's me by numbers!

5 Comments:

Carley said...

Cute list, if you went to 25, that number could be the amount of change you made me run home to get b/c you went too far gassing up your car.

Jessica said...

Nice, numbers.

Post Family said...

Cute idea--I may have to copy it!

Larson Love said...

What fun facts to learn about you. Glad to see life is treating you well.

Unknown said...

It's fun to read more about you! What a creative idea. I really miss having you as my visiting teaching partner Becca!