This is what happened when I decided to clean up the kitchen a little instead of sit right beside Jacob and watch him eat. This is also why I hate mopping my floor...it never stays clean very long with Jake around. He seems intent this week on not eating his food, but rather playing with it. It's Tuesday and already my patience is gone...it's gonna be a loooong week.
2.12.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 Comments:
Very cute blog background. Did you find it on the pimp my profile page? Also, Jacob looks proud of himself for what he did.
Yeah, I used to think it was weird that my sister was mopping all the time! Now I finally get it! Hey, I would love to know if there are any areas in Lee's Summit that we need to avoid living in. Do you think your great aunt would know?
I have had those kind of weeks. Hang in there!
Yeah, just wait until you have three!! Hang in there. Right now I am trying to get Coleman to take and nap and have already put him back in bed 15 times (not kidding). He is so stubborn. Kids! Gotta go, Coleman is out of bed again. Aghhh!
Kinda funny, but not to you. Hopefully he'll shape up for ya.
Hey did you get new kitchen chairs?
We're having this problem at our house too. Hang in their, at least it's not a carpeted area:)
i'm thinking of covering my floor with sheets of plastic wrap, peeling them up at the end of the day and just chucking them in the trash. [this, of course, won't solve henry's newest hobby of stirring the toilet with packaged tampons.]
[i wasn't exactly trying to post incognito...]
Post a Comment