2.05.2008

Memories

I was going through some pictures on the computer trying to get my photo album updated and I came across this short video of Jacob swimming with a friend. I thought it was cute so I thought I'd post it for your viewing pleasure.

If you can't tell, I can't wait for summer!

6 Comments:

Carley said...

Cute video, poor little girl, getting splashed by that mean boy. J/K. Very cute though.

Todd and Meagan said...

I was thinking about you guys today after the storm last night. Did your roof hold up okay with the wind and rain?

Post Family said...

I miss summer too! Can't wait for sunshine and swimming pools. Jacob will really be ready to spash this summer!

Brady and Kariann said...

Jabob and Ashton would have splashing contests together, but I don't thing Abby would want to join in. I can't wait for summer either!

Unknown said...

I am so ready for summer now!! What a splasher! He's so cute.

Sarajane said...

me too.