I was tagged by Kariann to answer these fun questions, so here they are:
4 or more places I have lived:
1) Raymond, Alberta, Canada
2) Springfield, Missouri
3) Kalispell, Montana
4) Republic, Missouri
5) Provo, Utah
6) Cleveland, Ohio
4 or more places I have went on vacation:
1) Washington D.C.
2) San Jose, California
3) Palmyra, New York
4) Nauvoo, Illinois
5) Provo, Utah
6) Calgary, Alberta
4 or more jobs I have had:
1) Concession stand at our local swimming pool
2) Babysitting
3) Taco Bell - thank goodness this job didn't last long! I was terrible at the food prep line so I always had to work either the counter (lobby) or drive thru
4) Transcriptionist for American National Property & Casualty Co. (ANPAC)
5) Medical Secretary for the Cleveland Clinic
4 or more foods I like:
1) Pasta, pretty much of any kind!
2) Brownies
3) Ice cream
4) Cookies
As you can see, my favorite foods aren't that healthy for me :(
4 or more hobbies I have:
1) Reading, I love books!
2) Blogging
3) Taking walks
4) Talking...and making myself laugh...both of which I could do for hours
4 or more things people don't know about me:
1) I used to sing to the cows on my grandparents farm because my sisters wouldn't play with me because they thought I talked too much.
2) I played basketball in junior high and my freshman year. I played softball my freshman year. I ran track in junior high and my freshman year. Then all athletics came to an abrupt halt because I decided I'm really only average at any one of these sports, so I didn't get much playing time!
3) I went to State with the High School choir when I was in 8th grade.
4) I can type 80 wpm.
4 or more things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1) Save my money! I love to make sure there is a "cushion" of cash for me somewhere.
2) Buy Brad either a Toyota Tacoma or a Ford Ranger (when he can decide what type of truck he wants).
3) Give some of it to all members of my family.
4) Buy a new house. Not a new to me house, but a new (as in new construction) house.
I am tagging Sarajane Bingham, Laurie Jones, Kim Gomez, and Jordana Fitzner. Have fun, ladies!
11.10.2007
I'm IT
Posted by Rebecca at 12:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Comments:
I love reading everyone's answers!! I didn't even think of babysitting as a job - duh, I was always babysitting growing up!!
If you get paid for doing it, I consider it a job!
i did do this- a few months ago- so i don't think i need to do it again. :)
Post a Comment