I'm 27 today! This is a picture of me with one of my birthday presents from Brad (Twilight). I have heard quite a bit about these books by Stephenie Meyer. I hope it's a good read. I thought I'd do something different today and list 27 things that I like about being me or about myself (listed in no particular oder).
1. I like having blue eyes.
2. I like being the only blonde in my family.
3. I like having 3 sisters and no brothers.
4. I like that I love to read.
5. I like that I exercise almost every weekday.
6. I like to eat pasta.
7. I like taking walks with Brad.
8. I like taking pictures and would love to take a photography class some day.
9. I like talking to my parents regularly.
10. I like being Jacob's mother...most days!
11. I like being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
12. I like that I can type fast. Brad says I have fingers that type as fast as the wind!
13. I like keeping in touch with friends.
14. I like to sing.
15. I like to act goofy and silly with those that I love.
16. I like to make myself laugh.
17. I like that I need no one else to make me laugh and that I can laugh so hard that tears will roll down my cheeks.
18. I like playing games with my family and friends.
19. I like to eat brownies...or anything chocolate really.
20. I like that I graduated high school when I was 17 and started college before I turned 18.
21. I like that my sisters and I are like stairs in height (my oldest is 6', my 2nd sister is 5'9", I'm 5'6", and my youngest sister is 5'2").
22. I like being married to Brad.
23. I like keeping track of my finances in Excel.
24. I like to save money.
25. I like to dance!
26. I like to dream about the future and make plans.
27. I like that I still wear my retainers to bed almost every night. (It's been about 12 years since I wore braces and I still wear my retainers...nerdy? Or possibly anal? But that's me!)
Maybe you already knew some or all of these things. I sure enjoyed thinking of things that I like about myself. I often find it too easy to think of things I don't like, so this was a nice change. I hope you enjoyed it too!
9.12.2007
27
Posted by Rebecca at 11:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 Comments:
Very nice list, although the hight thing makes me a little sad :( But it is still kinda funny.
I am sorry I didn't know it was your birthday!! I even spoke to you on the phone today!!! Happy Birthday! I hope it was great! I like the list. My siblings and i are also in height/age order. The oldest brother is the tallest. Hmmm, funny.
Meridyth
Happy Birthday Becca......sorry I missed it I didn't know it was your birthday. That was a great list I loved it. SOOOO about my new favorite books or should I say my new obssesion..haha I have read all three and loved them and couldn't put them down. You WILL love them, please keep me posted.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY (late)!! I didn't know it was your b-day. Hope you had a great day. I liked your list also, what a good idea.
it was so fun to read about your likes. I too should look at things I like more then those I don't like. You know what I really like about you?- I like that you guys eat ranch with your pizza, Rob and I never have pizza without ranch now- thanks to you!
Well I wish I would have known it was your big day! Sorry! Hope it was a good one!!!! You deserve it, since you are one of my favorite people!
Happy belated b-day. Hope you had a good one!
I think maybe I got this to work.:o) Anyways, like I said before I loved your list.
Happy Birthday, Rebecca. Brad- did you realize what you were doing when you gave her a book that has characters in it that she will want you to become?
I am getting to know you better, Rebecca and that is great. I loved reading about the things you like.
I like: being a "deep rooted" Mormon, reading, quilting, decorating, family history, my family, my BILL, having a clean house, full storage shelves, my pretty little home, being 76 and md 57 years.... Love, grandma
Post a Comment