4.25.2012

Easter

As you know, awhile ago it was Easter.  We have LOTS of family around so we got to do quite a few different Easter activities.  The first thing we got to do was go to the Jones grandparents and have an Easter BBQ and then an egg hunt.  Here are most of the Jones grandkids.  (There are 14 in this picture, but we are missing 2 - Eva & Gavin are not pictured as they are the two youngest and didn't go on the hunt.)
The kids all had a great time egg hunting.   Levi stops to pose on a stump for Dad.
 
 Many of the kids off hunting for eggs while the parents try to help.
 






 
Ashley stops to pose for a picture for Uncle Brad.  I sure hope all these posing kids got enough eggs ;)


After church on Sunday, the Smith family got together for Easter dinner and an egg hunt.  Below are all of the grandkids on the Smith side (there are 14 on the Smith side!).

Levi off and hunting for his eggs!  He loos pretty excited :)

Counting eggs.  All of the kids at the Smith egg hunt were allowed to find 15 eggs.

Katelyn and Levi enjoying their loot.

 Dallin and Jacob pose for a picture with their candy.

Eva was there and Austin was kind enough to hold her so Brad and I could help the boys and take pictures.  She is never very far from these fabulous blue towels...aka her burp cloths!


Kids enjoying the sandbox after the egg hunt.  If you look close enough, you can see my niece has a bit of a plumbers crack going on.  Poor girl is so thin that even with the adjustable waistband pants, they still fall off her!

 Proof that I was there.  Here's a 3 generation picture.  Aren't we cute?!
 Easter was great and we loved celebrating it with all of our family.  It's nice to remember the resurrection of our Savior and to enjoy the company of all of our parents and siblings!



4 Comments:

Desaray said...

Looks like you guys have lots of fun. Wish we all lived closer.

Aimee said...

I love that 3 generation picture!

Michelle C said...

How fun!! I love the 3 generation photo too. Reminds me that I need to do one myself. In the top photo I was trying to find Alyssa, is she on the far right??? It doesn't even look like her....

Jones said...

Very cute pictures and commentary. Eva rolling is great. That is wonderful that you were able to take a friend to the open house.