So this morning I was in the kitchen cleaning the counter off. Before I went into the kitchen, I had put Eva down in the living room on her tummy for some tummy time. I came back less than a minute later and she was on her back. I thought for sure one of the boys had helped her onto her back. I asked and they both said "No." So, I put her back on her tummy and look what she can do!
She did it several times in a row for me and I'm so glad I got my video camera out to prove that it wasn't a fluke. She'll be 7 weeks on Thursday and she's already rolling onto her back! Go EVA!
3.13.2012
Look at her now!
Posted by Rebecca at 1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Comments:
How fun!! She knew what she was doing - the head lean, the leg shake and wham!! (:
I love that you have a little girl! She's so cute!!
Post a Comment