We had a big event last week. There were lots of people, lots of food, and lots of fun. What was it you ask? Well, last week this sweet little guy

Turned into this amazing little guy
Happy birthday Levi! We went with a train theme, which was a huge hit.
A friend of mine from church made this amazing cake. It was so good. I'm glad I have friends who like to bake and decorate cakes so I don't have to do it!
We had hot dogs and fixins to celebrate Levi's birthday since that's his most favorite meal. He ate two entire hot dogs (minus the buns) plus a bunch of chips. He must've been hungry and ready to party!
Happy birthday to you!
Make a wish and blow!
Digging in to a delicious cupcake!
Opening his gifts.
I love this one. Grandpa is trying to read the card, but Levi wants so badly just to play with his train!
It was a hit! You should've seen him working so hard to get the train cars to line up.
And then building his track.
And then driving the trains on the track.
Big brother liked them too. Thank goodness Levi has learned early to be a pretty good sharer.
Two of Levi's friends were also able to come over and enjoy Levi's trains and birthday with us.
Thanks to everyone who came over and celebrated Levi turning 2 with us! It was a big success and I thought it was quite a bit of fun myself. I can't believe my littlest guy is now two. Happy birthday Levi! You're smart, easy going, funny, loving (you absolutely love your Care bear - that used to be mine - that you call 'Bow'), and a bright spot in our family. We love you!
4.13.2011
Posted by Rebecca at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 Comments:
That is SO cute about the care bear. I can't believe he is two!!
I knew I recognized that Care Bear. :o) Glad to hear you guys had lots of fun and I have to say you look really good in the pic of you and Levi at the hospital. Wow.
For a minute when I saw the pictures of you with the baby I was like "What?! She had another baby without teling anyone?" Then I kept scrolling down... :)
Glad that the bday went well. I liked the train theme, it is one of Graham's favorite things right now. So I'm thinking that Levi and Graham will have a fun time playing together while we are there this summer!
I am so behind on your blog (everyone's blog for that matter). You need to send me a message when you update it so I'll remember to go look. Such sweet pictures! It's fun how it looks just like him from the very beginning!! Such a beautiful cake presentation.
Post a Comment