So we decided to give Levi a hair cut. We did this back in the middle of March. It's taken me awhile to get my blogging butt in gear. There's so much to post about. This is going to be one of many posts to come in the next week or so, so check back often!

His hair was getting quite long and straggly on top so we decided it needed to be shortened. Since there are only two adults living in our house, the photographer for the night was Jacob. Yeah, a 3 year old did these pictures :)


Levi did pretty well. Unfortunately, the following is the only after shot I got. That's what happens when your photographer is 3.

Do you like my lips?!
4 Comments:
Jacob did a pretty good job at taking the pictures, I'm impressed!
I'm sure he looks pretty cute with his new hair cut.
that is great. I didn't know a 3 year old could take better pic than me.
Cute post! And Jacob is an amazing photographer! :)
That's amazing he took those pictures. He did a great job!!
Post a Comment