It's so hard to believe that in less than one month, Levi will be a year old! He's such a fun little guy and we love having him in our home. He loves to laugh and has a great smile.
He's been a little sick the past few weeks with colds, and this is a fabulous picture of his nap time hair. He definitely needs a haircut, it just hasn't happened yet.
We Love YOU, LEVI!
3.09.2010
Eleven Months
Posted by Rebecca at 2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 Comments:
I was just thinking about how old Levi was going to be just the other day. I love the bedtime hair, I wish Graham had that much.
Your kids are so adorable. I love their names and all the fun it sounds like you're having with them. Your blog is great, keep it up!
Heehee! I love nap hair!
lol, that hair is great!
Post a Comment