2.19.2010

Tired

He was so cute. When I picked him up to take him to his bed, he started moving his legs like he was jumping again. He wasn't in the thing very long. Maybe 5-10 minutes. I really didn't think he'd fall asleep since it was only about 9:30 in the morning. But then he took about a 2 hour nap, so he must've been tired!

8 Comments:

Carley said...

That is so cute, you should send it to Funniest Home Videos.

Crystal said...

That is so funny!! What a sweetheart.

the mortensen's said...

oh my gosh! that is hilarious!!!

Unknown said...

That is so funny. My kids love America's Funniest Home Videos so I knew they would get a kick out of this. They did! Hilarious.

Sabrina said...

hehe, what a good laugh. My friend let me borrow her but it is like 10 or so years old. the one is cute. How old until you can put them in it?

Max Fam said...

that is hilarious! you should send it in to Ellen Degeneres.
BTW, Megan was in Independence (that's not near you guys, right?)
Hope all is well!

Stephens said...

Oh that is so cute! Good thing you were quick with the camera. I went in Sara's room the other day and she was doing something funny in her sleep and I just sat and laughed instead of recording it!

Aimee said...

Funny, funny stuff! What a cutie.