2.15.2010

A conversation

Jacob came upstairs asking for some cheese. I sat him on my lap and this is what was said:

R: Who's my favorite kid.

J: Levi. (I thought for sure he'd say himself.) And I'm Daddy's favorite.

R: Can I have a kiss?

J: Huh uh.

R: One kiss for one piece of cheese.

J: Okay.

I'm not sure if I should be worried or not that Jacob thinks Levi is my favorite! And I'm now having to barter for kisses :)

3 Comments:

Megan said...

That's too funny! I love it! :)

Crystal said...

I wouldn't worry as long as he is someones favorite he is safe. I find the word favorite to be a bit dangerous when you have more than one child. Brent uses it all the time only he says who is my favorite three year old maybe that would work better.

Sabrina said...

kids say the darnest things. he must keep you laugh all day.