So, I'm not sure if you've noticed the ticker to the side of my blog...yep, that's right...12 months until Brad's final (I hope!) graduation! On Friday night, we got to go to dinner and celebrate Brad's co-resident's graduation. We were on the 29th floor of the building, overlooking the river. 
It was such a nice dinner and we enjoyed being out without Jacob. The food was great and very filling. I even tried a bite of shrimp. For those of you who know me well, you'll know what a feat this was!
We have been very blessed to have such great co-residents. The girls and I normally get together while the boys are at meetings. It's been nice to have other women who understand exactly what residency is like and we can complain together about all the things we wish were different. But it's also nice to have some girl time and discuss more important things like kids, fashion, etc. The middle couple in the picture have a little girl Jacob's age so they get to play together while the three of us ladies chat.
It was a great date and I'm looking forward to next year's graduation even more!
6.24.2008
Night Out
Posted by Rebecca at 1:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Comments:
Great view. I was looking and I can't believe Brad is the shortest man in the picture. You must have to be a giant to be a Dr. Cute shirt and hair Bec!
sounds like fun! I'm excited for Brad to finish.
Post a Comment