12.03.2007

Peanut Butter Cup Push Cookies

Here's the recipe from the cookies my mom and I made over Thanksgiving. Maybe if you make them and taste them you can tell me if they're good. Enjoy!

Peanut Butter Cup Push Cookies
2 ½ c. flour
1/3 c. cocoa
1 tsp. Baking soda
½ tsp. salt
1 c. margarine
¾ c. white sugar
¾ c. brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
1 bag Reece’s peanut butter cups (or any other candy you’d like)

Blend margarine, both sugars, vanilla, and eggs. Add rest of dry ingredients, except peanut butter cups. Make cookies into small balls (about the size of a quarter). Dough will be moist, so use a spoon to make the balls and just drop onto a cookie sheet. Bake at 375° for 8 minutes. Push peanut butter cup into center of cookie as soon as they’re removed from the oven.

Drizzle
¼ bag peanut butter chips
1 tsp. Crisco shortening


Microwave for 20-30 seconds on a lower power setting (maybe 6). Repeat until mixture is to a drizzle-able consistency.

Drizzle peanut butter/shortening mixture over cookies after the peanut butter cup has been placed in center. Enjoy! Makes 30-40 cookies (depending on how big you make your cookies).

5 Comments:

Mandi and Jeff said...

These look very yummy! I'll have to jot down the recipe and make them over the holidays for my family. Thanks for the recipe!

Mandy said...

Hi Im Mandy...I just finally saw your comment on the book club blog...just send me your email and I will send the invite to you....tinkbell5@msn.com

Max Fam said...

Yum, looks at those! :) Make me some :)

Kristel said...

hey will you please email me your address? 5liddles@gmail.com
thanks!

Todd and Meagan said...

Those look heavenly! I think I am going to have to give them a try :)