So I thought I'd just post a few random pictures of what we've been doing the month of October. Mostly, it's so I can showcase Jacob because my mom wanted to see more pictures. I think they're pretty cute, so sit back and enjoy!
10.26.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 Comments:
He is getting so big! What a good little worker you have there. Love the hiding spot too!
I can't hear the music on my computer, but when it is on Kim's blog I can..sorry.
That's funny, it's the same music player...hmmmm.
It's fun to see your pictures. I just realized I haven't seen Brad since Jacob was really little, so it's fun to see him being a dad to a bigger Jacob. I bet Brad was in his element when Jacob was outside raking with him!
What a cute big kid! I love those slide shows!
fun, fun, fun....what an adorable little family you have. yeah, i didn't really like halloween either until i had kids. now it's so fun to see them get excited. just wait until he's old enough to invent his own costume and talk to you about how cool the evening is.
Post a Comment