8.27.2007

Per Your Request

I have been requested, by my mother, to post more pictures of Jacob. She says she wants to see more. So here goes...the following are some of Jacob's favorite "hiding" places:





As you can see, Jacob is very happy when he's "under" things! Something else Jacob loves is playing with the pillows on my bed, so here he is playing in the pillows. He's so cute, when I go to change the sheets on my bed, he loves to play in them and thow himself onto them and the pillows...what fun!

This weekend we had a few fun surprises! We were actually able to go on a date Friday night...something we don't get to do very often. Thanks Riley for babysitting! Brad took her home around 9:45 pm on Friday. Saturday morning, when we woke, we found a surprise on our doorstep. Here's Brad enjoying our surprise!



We were annonymously given 4 cans of "Jones soda" flavored blueberry and pomegranite. They actually didn't taste too bad. The note on the top of the soda said "Love (actually it was a heart, but I don't know how to type one of those) Los Banditos". So thanks to the Banditos! We have a guess who this is, but we're not sure. If we ever find out, I'll let you know.

Sunday we got a short visit from Brad's parents. They were passing through on their way home from a wedding in Nashville. Jacob got to play with his Grandma & Grandpa. Here are a couple of pictures of their fun times:

Thanks to everyone who helped make our weekend so much fun! While Jacob was napping, we adults were able to get in a few rounds of croquet. Brad won both games and paid for it later as he was having a sore back. Okay, so it probably wasn't the croquet, but I say that's what he gets for not letting me win!


4 Comments:

Post Family said...

Cute pics of Jacob, and I guess the others aren't bad either:)

Tamara said...

Rebecca! I haven't seen you in ages. Great blog and adorable baby! He is so cute and you are beautiful! So glad to be in touch with you.

Max Fam said...

Jacob is so cute.

Brad is the spitting image of his dad! When he walked into church on Sunday before he even sat with you guys, I knew exactly who it must be.

Oh, and I've been thinking of you this week. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the "chapstick"...it has come in VERY handy this week.

Carley said...

Love the pictures! What a cute nephew I have.