Not much new to report, but I thought you'd all like to read something new. Jacob is officially a toddler now. He walks all over the house, all day long. He has learned to open the DVD player...not such a good trick. He loves to throw things, including our cordless phone. His favorite place to throw things is onto our tile floor...not such a good thing for the phones! He loves to laugh and has even started a "fake" laugh, which makes me start laughing.
Brad's job is going to be changing hospitals starting in September. It comes with a pretty good raise, which we're totally excited about. We've been thinking of things we'd like to do with the money. I'm pretty sure the raise could never cover all of our wish list, but such is life. Here's a picture of a couch set we'd like to purchase once we've saved up enough money. It's from Ashley Furniture http://www.ashleyfurniture.com/. We like to go there for "dates" sometimes because they have a "cafe" at the back of the store where they have cookies & water! Very cheap date and fun too!

We'd also like to get our back room fixed up. It's the last room in our house for us to do something to. We want to tear down the boarder, paint the room, and this is where we'll put the new furniture...then it would look oh so much better!
6 Comments:
I love the couch set, it would be nice to have real furniture. We still have our futon we found on the tree lawn. Your Jacob is darling, Julia is doing the same things- she loves the cell phones, she will open them, push the numbers then hold it up to her ear, such a grown up already.
Oh my gosh, you are going to die! Well, I just about died when I saw this. Tyson and I have that exact couch set. The color looks a tad different in the picture though. We've had ours for 3 years. They are extremely comfy, but the arm rests pop. That is the only down fall, but we LOVE them!!!
Those couches look comfy :) Jacob was so cute in church the other day walking down the hallway. I can't believe he is walking like a little champ already! The idea of having money to spend is a fun thought. Walmart has been my best friend for the past five years :)
Just make sure you keep the pull-up bar through all of the remodeling. -Cameron
I don't think Brad would ever go for getting rid of the pull-up bar. We want the room to look nicer, just not too nice...gotta keep us humble!
How fun that Jacob is walking now. Weston is finally walking now too. I was starting to get a little worried at the 15month mark...the girls were walking by 1. But of course now he is into everything and way more busy....haha
Post a Comment