In response to a couple of requests for the recipe I used in our last recipe club, here it is:
Crust:
2 C flour
1 C sugar
½ tsp cinnamon
¾ C butter, softened
Mix and press into lightly greased 9x13. Bake 12-14 min @ 350 or until lightly browned.
Meanwhile, Beat:
12 oz cream cheese, softened
1 C sugar
1 T vanilla
2 eggs
Add: ½ C chocolate chips
Pour filling over crust. Return to oven and bake 25-30 min. longer or until filling is set.
Melt ½ C chocolate chips with 3 T milk and drizzle over thoroughly cooked bars. Chil 1 hour. Cut into squares or triangles.
Keep in mind, I got this recipe from Bonnie Huffaker who I met in Cleveland, so all the glory would go to her if you think these are good!
7.05.2007
Chocolate Cream Cheese Bars
Posted by Rebecca at 12:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Comments:
Yes! Now I can add it to my recipe blog! Thanks.
Okay, I am so stupid. I just checked and already added this recipe.
Yeah, this was from the last recipe club. I had a couple of people who wanted the recipe. Sorry to disappoint :(
Post a Comment